13 March 2014

CRAVING CONDITIONED HAIR

If there were two words to describe my hair, the two words would be dry and damaged. My hair has been put through numerous dyes and even a bleach as a result of my ambitions to become blonde. I have since given up with that ambition after finally getting the colour I wanted and then deciding to dye it back brown, typical.

I am trying my best to give my hair some TLC and one of the ways I am doing this is by treating it to a dose of high conditioning every now and again, that could be through using a hair mask or leaving my conditioner on for a little bit longer than usual. My favourite technique for giving my hair a little bit of nourishment is via a hair mask, which I normally leave on my hair for about 3 to 5 minutes. One of my favourite hair masks is Aussie's famous 3 Minute Miracle. As the name suggests, you are advised to leave it on as a deep conditioner for 3 minutes. You can leave it on for longer than 3 minutes if you like, the longer the better. It has a divine smelling creamy formula which provides a total treat to your hair. My bottle also has a funky label which is apparently limited edition (how swanky). I love Aussie products in general, they are amazing. This is no exception. Aussie's 3 minute miracle leaves your hair feeling and smelling unreal. It basically smells of heaven.







2 comments :

  1. It's not available in my country but very good review

    vanillia96.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much, ah you're totally missing out! You should try and order it online.

      Delete

LinkWithin