18 July 2014

BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONAS : A DUPE

I've always been in two minds whether I like pool sliders. I remember when my dad had a brown pair and he had them for about 20 years so I've always associated Birkenstocks and 'pool sliders' with childhood holidays to Menorca. Pool sliders have become really popular recently and I really like how Alexa Chung combined her black pair with jeans. Whether you love or loathe pool sliders, it looks like they're here to stay. 

I was very happy when I saw an exact dupe for Birkenstock's White Arizona sandals in Primark and I was even happier when I noticed the price tag of £8. What a bargain. I would say these are a pretty good imitation of Birkenstock's Arizonas, however the actual Birkenstock sandals have a smooth matte leather covering but my pair from Primark do not. They really do look similar and I've found my pair are very comfy to walk in. So if you fancy saving about £40, check out Primark for a pair of pool sliders, Birkenstock style.




No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin