22 April 2014

THE MOTHER OF ALL MAKEUP

I was having a case of serious bloggers block and whilst I was busy taking pictures to include in a blog post, I spotted my mam's makeup bag sitting on the windowsill and suddenly a post idea came to my head. So, when I asked my mam to describe her makeup bag in three words she said "Stapled, Boring, Essential." I couldn't of summed it up better myself.

Included: Rimmel Day 2 Night mascara, Mac Cremesheen lipstick in Vegas Volt, 
Loreal Paris Colour Appeal Trio Pro eyeshadow, Tweezers, 
Eyebrow and lash brush, Estee Lauder eyeshadow set, Chanel Inimitable mascara.

My mam is not one for wearing makeup every day and she only really wears it on special occasions so it's not surprising that she only has a small collection of makeup. Her favourite brand is Estee Lauder, which she has used since she was younger.  My mam swears by Astra Cream to moisturise with and ever since I was little I have seen her use it nearly everyday. Her skin is quite clear so she doesn't need foundation (lucky or what?) Although her makeup collection is quite small, she owns the best mascara that I've ever used. I bought her Chanel's Inimitable mascara for her birthday, I've tried it out and I can confirm that it is amazing. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin