14 June 2014

HOW I WORE: CIGARETTE PANTS


After about a month of searching, I am now a proud owner of a pair of dress trousers that actually suit my figure. I've never been the type of person that wears trousers and in the past I have literally always worn leggings or jeans so this comes as a bit of a revolution to my wardrobe.

The trousers in question are a lovely pair of cigarette pants I have bought from Topshop which cost £22.00. They are such good quality for how affordable they are which surprised me. I love these trousers because I think they're the perfect mix between smart and casual and they remind me of something Audrey Hepburn would wear. It was nice to have a change from my trademark black jeans from New Look.


I went for a meal at Nandos with a couple of my friends on Friday night and I wore my trousers for the first time, I paired them with a oversized jumper (also from Topshop) and my new bag which I bought a few days ago. I will be reviewing the bag shortly in a blog post - so keep an eye out. This outfit was so comfortable and it felt good to not have to wear a jacket as it wasn't as cold as usual. I feel like everything in my wardrobe is mainly monochrome which needs to be changed shortly as I always like to insert a little bit of colour into my wardrobe as it creeps into summer.


How do you style cigarette pants?

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin